Infrastructure Ontario (IO) is a Crown corporation owned by the Province of Ontario that provides a wide range of services to support the Ontario government’s initiatives to modernize and maximize the value of public infrastructure and realty. Infrastructure Ontario upholds Ontario’s commitment to renew public services and we often do so in cooperation with the private sector.
- Solar Panels: A Feasible Diesel Replacement in Northern Canada
- Convert 2 Recycled Pallets Into a Chair in 5 Steps [infographic]
- What Is the LEED Dynamic Plaque and Why Is It Useful?
- Retrofit or Rebuild? A Design Charette with 8 Green Building Experts
- The Quest for Energy Efficient Municipal Buildings: 3 Experts Weigh In