The Clean Foundation is a not-for-profit, charitable organization that provides education-based programs and services to help people consider the environment in the choices they make. We offer a host of programs, services, and resources, focused in the areas of water stewardship, energy efficiency, waste reduction, and sustainable transportation. Founded in 1988, the Clean Foundation is proud to provide leadership and knowledge in environmental best practices and sustainable development.
- DIY Platform Bed: Create Your Own Queen-Sized Bed from Reclaimed Pallets
- Sustainable From the Bottom Up: Green Materials for an Entire Building [infographic]
- Solar Panels: A Feasible Diesel Replacement in Northern Canada
- A Home Made Solely of Local or Reclaimed Materials
- How to Make a Low-Cost Ottoman with a Recycled Tire