The Clean Foundation is a not-for-profit, charitable organization that provides education-based programs and services to help people consider the environment in the choices they make. We offer a host of programs, services, and resources, focused in the areas of water stewardship, energy efficiency, waste reduction, and sustainable transportation. Founded in 1988, the Clean Foundation is proud to provide leadership and knowledge in environmental best practices and sustainable development.
- Solar Panels: A Feasible Diesel Replacement in Northern Canada
- Convert 2 Recycled Pallets Into a Chair in 5 Steps [infographic]
- What Is the LEED Dynamic Plaque and Why Is It Useful?
- Retrofit or Rebuild? A Design Charette with 8 Green Building Experts
- The Quest for Energy Efficient Municipal Buildings: 3 Experts Weigh In