CFMS-West is a registered office with the Professional Engineers of Ontario, members of the Building Commissioning Association and Canada Green Building Council. We employ a team of engineers and certified technologists who have many years of experience with the construction process, design of mechanical and electrical systems, total building commissioning, project management and facilities management. Our dedicated team will develop a total commissioning plan designed with your goals in mind that reflects the size and complexity of your building.
- Solar Panels: A Feasible Diesel Replacement in Northern Canada
- Convert 2 Recycled Pallets Into a Chair in 5 Steps [infographic]
- What Is the LEED Dynamic Plaque and Why Is It Useful?
- Retrofit or Rebuild? A Design Charette with 8 Green Building Experts
- The Quest for Energy Efficient Municipal Buildings: 3 Experts Weigh In